This post is about 2020 goals of a Millennial living in London. Feel free to take a look if you’re curious.
It’s been a while, but I couldn’t make myself write. I was still writing for my main travel blog, but I didn’t want to write anything personal.
I’m not sure why? But I guess it’s better not to force it. What do you think?
I’ve realised that some of the posts here have quite a few views. How did people find them?
2019: how was it for me?
2019 was okay. I absolutely love reading others’ years in review and new year resolutions and I’ve seen on many occasions that 2019 was horrible for some people. Well, it wasn’t bad for me. Of course, I didn’t achieve even half of my goals, but nothing bad has happened. 2019 sucked for my career, but it was good for my travels. Also, 2019 made me stronger (and slightly more vulnerable).
Since I haven’t created any summaries on my main blog, I will post them here.
- Hit 100 countries
- Stay in 11/12 luxury hotel chains
- Find a job with remote opportunities or job paying 40K or more
- Start Green Hotel Stay
- Start Floomi
- Visit Mauritius and Bora Bora
- Buy new MacBook 16 (videos) with extra RAM
- Buy a Gucci or LV bag
- Find a job with over 40K salary
- Reach 80,000 monthly page views on Tripsget
- Reach 15,000 followers on Yourube rus
- Weight 70kg
- Buy a flat in London
- More Learn how to surf
- Go skiing
- Stay in Belmond, Six Senses, One & Only, Aman, Oetker Collection
- Go to Tomorrowland
- Go to Amalfi Coast
- Visit a new continent
- Go to the gym twice a week
- Run 7K
- 1,000 on Eng YouTube
- Fly business class
Some of these goals might sound shallow, but for some reason, they matter to me now. The others have to do with career development.
Once 2020 is over, I will go back and cross out the ones I managed to achieve. Let’s see how many will I manage to fulfil.
What are your 2020 goals?